Saturday, August 7, 2010

2nd Trimester!

This Monday, I will have officially hit the 2nd trimester mark! We are currently visiting Mark's family in Bakersfield, and I noticed on the car ride up here that my "loose" shorts were uncomfortably digging into my stomach. It's also really hot here so I thought I'd go buy my first pair of maternity shorts. I went to Kohl's and found the most comfortable jean elastic waist maternity shorts ever for $9! I am so thrilled (you can ask Mark)! I think I might wear these everyday! I also bought a pair of similar jean capris for $14. I am very excited about my new finds if you can't tell.

I got my 13 week newsletter today from babycenter.com. This week, the baby will develop fingerprints and you should be able to see all the organs and veins through the transparent skin. The body is also catching up to the size of the head. It should be about 1/3 of the whole body now! It should weigh about 1 ounce and be 3 inches long (about the length of a big shrimp). Here is about what the baby should look like inside me right now. I think that's a pretty good size! Most people are telling me they think it's going to be a boy... What do you think? Vote on our homepage!

No comments:

Post a Comment