Saturday, October 2, 2010

21 Weeks



We are at 21 weeks now! I have been feeling good and I got to hear the baby's heartbeat again at the doctor last week so I feel very happy. Another new happening is that I can feel baby boy moving much more now. I can definitely distinguish the difference between gas and his flutterings. For the longest time, I couldn't really tell. So far, he seems to be the most noticeably active in the morning and at night.

At 21 weeks, he is now the length of a carrot and weighs about 3/4 of a pound and is 10 1/2 inches long. I can really tell that he grew a lot this last week because my tummy protrudes much more obviously and I can feel him moving much more. He looks something like this...


I also took e above tummy picture at work on Thursday for my 20 week mark. I feel so happy to be this far along and know that I am 1/2 way done! I think about my son a lot these days and refer to him as so. This is helping me to bond with him and I am starting to fall in love. <3 I can't wait to meet him!

No comments:

Post a Comment