Tuesday, August 31, 2010

1st Sonogram

Last Friday, August 27th, Mark and I went to our first ultrasound. It was very exciting! Hearing the heart beat for the first time was an incredible sound. It felt so reassuring to hear it pumping strong after 2 months of feeling absolutely nothing. Dr. Kwak said everything looked good and that I wasn't normal for feeling so well! That was good news to me until he said I'm putting on weight a little fast. Hopefully I am like a few of the women I've talked to in that they gained all their weight in the beginning and it tapered off in the 3rd trimester. Maybe I'll be lucky! Anyways, I'm not too worried about it because the baby is healthy and I am still working out and staying busy. I'll just have more work to do after he/she comes.

Speaking of he/she, I was hoping to sneak a peak at the baby at the sonogram, but it was simply audio. :( I will just have to wait til my 18 week ultrasound to find out what the baby will be. That is on September 14th in just 14 days! I am so anxious to see our little he/she again because it's been awhile! Hopefully it won't be shy and will show off "the goods". I'll let you all know in 14 days! Use these last couple days to vote if you haven't yet. So far the votes have been 50/50%!

1 comment:

  1. I am going to guess that it's a girl. I love my little man so much but I tell you girls are way more fun to shop for. But they are both wonderful. I can't wait until you find out.

    ReplyDelete