Thursday, July 1, 2010

First Ultrasound

So, Mark and I went to Fontana on Monday and we had our first ultrasound. It was the most amazing thing I have ever seen! It was so tiny (blueberry size this week) and I could see it's little heart fluttering and hear it murmuring. Here is a picture of the little guy/gal.
The white X on the line is it's head and the bottom of the line is it's tail! Haha. Our baby has a tail! That will go soon though. :) The sack above it is the food supply since it has no umbilical cord yet. I didn't know about that! The doctor said everything looked healthy and she also pushed my due date up two days. We are now due on............ Valentines Day 2011. What a gift of love! <3

2 comments:

  1. Yay, Becky!! Valentines Day 2010 was my due date for Evelynne =) I wound up going into labor about two hours after Valentines day was over and delivered her at midnight on Feb. 16. Hopefully you will have your own little Valentines baby! So excited for you and Mark and I'm looking forward to reading more about your journey! ~Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that picture is so awesome. How exciting to see the baby forming! My sister had a Valentine's baby. She was so happy!

    ReplyDelete